AFSAsandpit is an online platform where we ask for feedback on our services and test new ideas with the public and users of our services and other stakeholders.
AFSAsandpit is managed by the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA), a Commonwealth Government agency which manages the application of personal insolvency and personal property security laws in Australia.
What do we do?
At AFSA, we are committed to delivering public value and want to make sure we design services that are simple, clear and effective. Through AFSAsandpit, we offer our users the opportunity to provide feedback and co-design services to best meet their needs.
These services can relate to a wide range of programs that AFSA administers, such as:
- financial capability initiatives for people struggling with debt
- tailoring resources to support people to make informed financial decisions when considering personal insolvency options
- improving the digital experience for users of all abilities
- consulting with insolvency practitioners such as registered trustees and registered debt agreement administrators to improve our regulatory services
- helping consumers and small businesses understand how the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) can help protect them.
You can take part in any open consultations on AFSAsandpit at any time. Your contributions help us improve what we do.
To be notified about new initiatives, subscribe to our AFSAsandpit research group to have your say and help shape our services.
Do you have general feedback about our website or services or have an idea for future AFSAsandpit consultations?