We are committed to delivering user-friendly and fast services for all our clients. We want to make sure it’s easy for clients to provide us information and interact with us through their preferred channel.
We’re working hard to digitise our services, and are continuing to transition our existing forms online.
Our second group of draft online forms have been released and we are keen to hear your feedback:
- Application to change/remove registration conditions - RT
- Application to renew registration as trustee• Application to change/remove registration conditions - RDAA
- Application to renew registration as a trustee
- Application for review of income
- Trustee consent to act declaration
- Statement of claim
- Proof of debt
- Trustee requests to the Inspector-General relating to registration
- Pre-referral enquiry to AFSA (PREs)
NOTE: These forms have been developed to capture your feedback, they are not able to be submitted at this point in time. Once we have captured and applied your feedback we will work to make these forms live.
Feedback closed on the 22 March 2019. We will apply your feedback and look to release these forms in the next few weeks.