The Debt Agreement law reform will go live on 27 June 2019. This reform will change some of the obligations and duties of practitioners.
We are releasing updated guidance documents to keep you informed of the changes. Being aware of the upcoming changes is important to ensure a smooth transition and shared understanding.
As most of the changes are based on the law reform, we will be limited in our ability to act on feedback. However, we would like you to have a look at the proposed changes and are open to feedback on any serious issues that you might identify.
Have a look
- IGPD 1 - Independence of personal insolvency practitioners
- IGPD 10 - Treatment of Secured Creditors in a Part IX Debt Agreement
- IGPD 14 - Proper Performance of Duties of Trustees
- IGPS 7 - Annual Administration Returns
- IGPS 8 - Involuntary Cancellation of Trustee Registration
- IGPS 9 - Involuntary Cancellation of Debt Agreement Administrator Registration
- IGPS 11 - Monitoring and Inspection of Bankruptcy Trustees and Debt Agreement Administrators
- IGPS 14 - Referring Offences against the Bankruptcy Act 1966 to the Inspector-General